These terms and conditions govern the relationship between you (website visitor) and us (website owner). The terms cover all use of this website and by visiting and using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full.
Definitions in this agreement:
- Agreement means the agreement contained in this document;
- Terms means the legal terms contained in this Agreement, consisting of:
- Any other relevant specific terms, policies, disclaimers, rules and notices agreed between the parties, published on this website and includes and any amendments made thereto from time to time;
- we, us, our means Twenty Twenty Financial Solutions (Pty) Ltd (Registration Number 2019/0808), the owner of this website and certain related websites, and includes our officers, agents, employees, owners, co-branders and associates, especially where the Terms limit or exclude our liability;
- you or your means any visitor to this website, including any other person, website, business or agent (including any virtual or robotic agent) associated with the visitor.
The headings in this Agreement are for information purposes only and should not be considered in the interpretation of the Terms and if the meaning of any general terms conflicts with any other relevant specific terms, the specific terms will apply. Specific terms apply to a specific section of our website or have been specifically agreed between you and us.
We grant you a limited licence to use this website on these Terms and we have the right to cancel your licence at any time for any reason.
- Acceptable use
- view pages from our website in a web browser;
- download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- print pages from our website;
- stream audio and video files from our website; and
- use our website services by means of a web browser.
- Except as expressly permitted by these Terms, you may not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
- Unless expressly permitted by us, you may not:
- republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- show any material from our website in public;
- exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose;
- redistribute material from our website; or
- save for the home page of this website, link to any other page or link in any way that could suggest that we endorse or support you, or that your have any rights in our website or intellectual property.
- In addition to the above, you may not:
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
- violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website; or
- use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
- use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
- You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
- We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
Except as provided contrary in this Agreement, all right, title, interest and ownership (including all rights under all copyright, patent or other intellectual property laws) in, to, or of this website are our sole property or will vest in us or a third party licensor; and all our rights are reserved.
Our logo and sub-logos, marks and trade names are our trademarks, and no person may use them without our express permission. Any other trademark or trade name that may appear on our marketing material is the property of its respective owner.
Except as expressly permitted in this Agreement, the website may not be:
- modified or used to make derivative works;
- rented, leased, loaned, sold or assigned;
- reverse engineered or copied; or
- reproduced or distributed.
- All information contained on this website is only for the purpose of providing general information about us, our products, services and goals. Nothing contained on this website should be interpreted as an offer, but merely an invitation to do business with us,
- All calculations provided on this website are only estimates, actual events or results may vary, your should contact us directly for obtaining official quotations.
- All data provided on this website is for information purposes only and should never be construed as business, professional or financial advice. The onus lies on you to discuss any advice with a professional advisor, before performing any acts based on the information provided on this website.
- We do not warrant or represent:
- the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
- that the material on the website is up to date;
- that the website or any service on the website will remain available; or
- that the information published on our website is fit for any particular purpose.
- We do not warrant that the website or any documents contained therein are free of latent defects, errors, malicious software or infringing content, or that you will have uninterrupted use of it.
- We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation and without consequences; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in this Agreement, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
- You warrant to us that you are legally capable of agreeing to these Terms. If you are younger than 18 years or not sure if you have the legal capacity to enter into this Agreement or if you have to be assisted by your parents or legal guardian, you must ensure such legal capacity before using this website.
- The use of this website is entirely at your own risk, and you are fully responsible for any loss or damage that may result from you using or not being able to use the website or any of its content, information or any online service.
- We provide the website “as is” and, unless a warranty is expressly given in this Agreement, we do not give any express or implied warranties or make any other promise about this website or its content.
- You indemnify (or promise to protect) us against any claim, demand, loss, damage, cost or liability (including attorneys’ fees) related to your use of this website.
- We will do our best to fix any fault in this website as soon as reasonably practical upon becoming aware thereof, this is the limit of our responsibility and liability for any fault on the website.
- If, for any reason, clause 7.4 is not applicable, our maximum liability to you for all claims for direct damages resulting from our gross negligence, is N$ 100.00 (One Hundred Namibia Dollars), this limit applies whether a claim is based on contract, delict (tort) or any other legal cause of action.
- We will never be responsible for any indirect or consequential damages or losses, even if we should have foreseen them. These may include any loss of profit, loss of goodwill, loss of use or damages related to lost or damaged data.
- We are not responsible for any other websites.
- All rights that have not expressly been granted in this Agreement are reserved by us.
- Without prejudice to our other rights under this Agreement and in law, if you breach these Terms in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these Terms in any way, we may, without having to inform you:
- send you one or more formal warnings;
- temporarily suspend your access to our website;
- permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
- block computers using your IP address from accessing our website;
- contact any or all your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website; or
- commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise.
- Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you may not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
- We may revise these Terms from time to time, by placing a notice on our website.
- The revised Terms shall apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised Terms on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions.
If you do not agree with the revised
- If a provision of these Terms is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
- If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
- These Terms are for our benefit and your benefit and are not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
- The exercise of the parties’ rights under this Agreement is not subject to the consent of any third party.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Namibian law.
- Any disputes relating to these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Namibia.
We do not ever waive (give up) our rights, even if we allow you any favour or extension of time, or we delay enforcing our rights against you.
- This website is owned and operated by us, and our registered office is at No. 24, Robert Mugabe Avenue, Windhoek, Namibia.
- You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by using our website contact form or by telephone on +264 61 259 561.